top of page
This privacy statement demonstrates how NAILS DOT GLOW PHILS., INC. manages and safeguards any information you provide when visiting or using this website.
NAILS DOT GLOW PHILS., INC. commits, respects and values your data privacy rights, and makes sure that all personal data collected, then you can be assured that your personal data will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NAILS DOT GLOW PHILS., INC. may change the policy as we update the website from time to time. You as a visitor have the rights to check this page if the changes happens without obvious notice. This policy is updated as of AUGUST 24, 2022
DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
* Full Name and Birthday
* Locations such as Home, Branch, and Drop-Offs
* Contact details, such as a phone number and email address
* Information on a person's race, nationality, religion, civil status, employment status, and level of education
* Additional data regarding client surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
To better understand your needs and serve you, we need certain information in particular for the reasons listed below.
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information in order to make our products and services better.
* Using the email address you have supplied, we may send you promotional emails on occasion about new products, exclusive deals, or other topics we think you'll find interesting.
* Your information might occasionally be used to get in touch with you for market research. We may get in touch with you via phone, fax, email, or mail. We might use the data to modify the website to better reflect your interests.
We are devoted to protecting the security of your data. We have appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of the information we gather online.
WHAT IS COOKIES
A cookie is a tiny file that requests permission to be stored on the hard disk of your computer. Once you consent, the file is added, and the cookie either notifies you when you visit a specific website or assists in the analysis of web traffic. Web apps can respond to you specifically thanks to cookies. By obtaining and retaining information about your preferences, the web application can adjust its operations to meet your needs, likes, and dislikes.
In order to determine which pages are being used, we use traffic log cookies. This enables us to evaluate web page traffic data and enhance our website so that it better suits the demands of users. This data is solely used by us for statistical analysis after which it is deleted from the system.
Overall, cookies enable us to track which pages you find useful and which you do not, allowing us to present you with a better website. Except for the information you choose to share with us, a cookie in no way provides us access to your computer or any other personal information about you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
HAVING CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The following options are available to you for limiting the gathering or use of your personal data:
* Look for the box that you can check to specify that you do not want the data to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes anytime you are asked to fill out a form on the website.
* You can withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information at any time by writing or contacting us at email@example.com.
Without your consent or unless compelled by law, we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties. If you tell us that you want this to happen, we may use your personal information to send you information about third parties we believe you might find interesting.
In accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you may request access to a copy of the personal data we maintain on you. Please write to NAILS DOT GLOW PHILS., INC. - 2nd Level, Northridge Plaza Bldg., 12 Congressional Avenue, Brgy. Bahay Toro, Quezon City if you would like a copy of the information held on you.
Please write to or email us as soon as you can at the address above if you think any information we have on you is inaccurate or incomplete. Any inaccurate information will be updated right away.
bottom of page